With the iBwave Mobile app, you can capture all the information from a site survey (measurements, photos, notes) and easily share the information with other team members via the cloud.
AUTOMATE YOUR SITE SURVEY PROCESS.
With the iBwave Mobile app, you can capture all the information from a site survey (measurements, photos, notes) and easily share the information with other team members via the cloud. Opening and working on design files is seamless between iBwave Design and iBwave Mobile. And with iBwave Mobile Planner, you can go one step further and also start the design of the network on-site using the automatic access point placement to validate candidate locations as you go. The result of using iBwave Mobile? Network designs take less time, are more accurate and the risk of rework during installation is eliminated.
View comparision chart
View technical requirements
- Mobile Planner: Android™ 6 or higher (** Android 9 Advisory)
- Mobile Planner: Android™ 10 or higher (Cellular Survey Feature)
- Mobile Survey: Android™ 6 or higher
- Mobile Survey: Android™ 10 or higher (Collection Module)
- 1,2 GHz CPU Dual Core
- 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in rear camera
- 1,6 GHz CPU Quad Core
- 2 GB of RAM
MINIMUM VERSION FOR COLLECTION TOOLS
* While iBwave Mobile Survey & iBwave Mobile Planner should work on most Android™ based phones & tablets, we cannot guarantee that they will be compatible with all of them. For integration with 3rd party collection tools, you should first contact your respective vendor to determine device requirements.
- Accuver - XCAL-Harmony: 2.01.088
- Accuver - XCAL-Mobile: 4.13.268
- Enhancell - Echo One: 2.0.6
- Enhancell - Echo Plus: 2.0.9
- Falcon Smart - Falcon Kit: 1.10
- Infovista - TEMS Pocket: 14.3.1 (single device only)
- Keysight - Nemo Handy: 2.70
- Keysight - Nemo Walker Air: 1.60
- PCTEL - Seehawk Engage: 2.0.6
- PCTEL - Seehawk Engage+: 2.0.9
- PCTEL - SeeHawk Touch: 1.2
- Rohde & Schwartz - QualiPoc: 15.0
- Rohde & Schwartz - QualiPoc Freerider: 16.2
- Solutelia - WINd Pro: 4.1.0
** Android 9 advisory regarding Wi‑Fi passive surveys
- Due to a limitation of Wi‑Fi scanning in Android 9, we advise you not to upgrade your Android mobile device to Android 9 for time being.
- In Android 9, Google has made improvements for battery life but they also severely limited the Wi‑Fi scanning rates for applications (such as iBwave Mobile Planner).
- Therefore if you upgrade to Android 9, the passive Wi‑Fi survey and Wi‑Fi scanning features of iBwave Mobile Planner will become unusable.