A powerful and intuitive Android app that completely simplifies the site survey process with accurate site survey information.
iBWAVE MOBILE SURVEY
(for Public Safety)
A SIMPLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND AFFORDABLE WAY TO TEST, VERIFY AND DOCUMENT PUBLIC SAFETY NETWORKS.
iBwave Mobile Survey gives you a simple and seamless way to test, verify and document public safety networks. Easily capture survey measurement data for site surveys and grid testing, visualize results, automatically generate reports with one click with our easy-to-use Epiq Solutions’ PRiSM™ scanner and iBwave Mobile Survey solution. While on-site, you can also use the mobile app to take pictures, capture notes and save them to pushpins on the floorplan to refer to later in the iBwave Public Safety design software.
View datasheet (w/ full Feature Set & KPIs)
Seamlessly test public safety networks
iBwave Mobile Survey gives you the flexibility to collect P25, LTE and 5G survey data on-site using the seamlessly integrated Epiq Solutions’ PRiSM scanner (P25) or just your Android device (LTE and 5G).
Survey with Epiq Solutions' PRiSM scanner
- Technologies: P25 (LTE + 5G coming soon)
- KPIs: Band, Channel, RSSI, BER, SINR
- Seamless integration to iBwave Mobile Survey for a simplified end-to-end survey and design experience.
- Highly portable: weighs under 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Powered from the host device: simple USB-C connects to your Android device and laptops for power - no need for batteries or chargers.
- Web-based Spectrum Analyzer: works with the device’s browser.
- Works with unmodified devices: no device rooting necessary.
- SDR-Driven: easily calibrated and upgraded with new capability without changing hardware.
Collect LTE survey data using just your Android device
- Technologies: LTE, 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Wi-Fi KPIs: RSSI, CCI, Throughput, and more.
- Cellular KPIs: RSSI, RSRP, RSRQ, SINR, and more.
Simple grid testing & pass/fail report
Perform grid testing and generate automatic Pass/Fail reports to easily submit to AHJs for approval.
Simply add scaled grids over the floorplan in iBwave Mobile Survey, collect the measurements for each point using the seamless integration to the Epiq Solutions’ PRiSM scanner, immediately visualize pass/fail results and generate the report for approval to the AHJs with one click.
- Add grids with built-in guidelines to ensure adhering to regulations (ability to override).
- Easy-to-use interface simplifies the capture of the P25 measurement points on the grid.
- Quickly generate grid test results in a report to submit on-the-spot to the AHJ for approval.
- Ensure the accuracy of grid test reports with integrated threshold settings that provide alerts for grid drawings that don’t conform to AHJ requirements.
- Maintain the integrity of captured data from grid test to design with seamless integration of data with iBwave Design and iBwave Public Safety.
- Integrate the Epiq Solutions’ PRiSM scanner with the iBwave Mobile Survey application.
Collect & save site documentation to floorplan
Use your mobile device’s built-in camera to capture site images and videos as you walk the site and save them to geo-located pushpins on the floorplan. Add text or voice notes to note important details about what you’re capturing. Once done, save it all to the cloud so you or your teammate can view your annotations on the floorplan as you do the design in iBwave desktop software.
Easily collaborate with your team and customers
Use iBwave cloud or iBwave’s advanced cloud – iBwave Unity – to easily share survey data and site documentation gathered on-site. Save survey data and site documentation to the cloud to review during the design phase – and then use the cloud again to download and view the completed design plan as you walk the site doing your validation survey.
Also use iBwave’s free read-only iBwave Viewer to share design plans and project information with your customers and other project stakeholders.
|Collection tools||Integration with iBwave Mobile|
|TEMS Pocket (single device only)|
|Nemo Walker Air|
|PCTEL SeeHawk Engage|
|PCTEL SeeHawk Engage+|
|PCTEL SeeHawk Touch|
|WINd Pro (multiple devices & scanner supported)|
|QualiPoc Freerider (scanner supported)|
EBOOK: PRIVATE NETWORKS FOR MANUFACTURING
This ebook outlines the main use-cases, deployment scenarios and paths to private 4G and 5G for manufacturing.
Learn about best practices in designing indoor and outdoor private networks.GET YOUR FREE EBOOK
EBOOK: PRIVATE NETWORKS FOR UTILITIES & ENERGY COMPANIES
Want to learn more about private networks for the utilities and energy sectors? This ebook outlines the main use-cases, deployment scenarios and paths to private 4G and 5G in utilities & energy.GET YOUR FREE EBOOK
Need a full-featured mobile app that lets you perform better site surveys and even create a network design right on-site? Discover iBwave Mobile Planner
We offer a full list of services such as building and environment modeling, creation and certification of components, and legacy project design conversion to the iBwave format.VIEW SERVICES
Annual maintenance services
iBwave's entire product suite is covered by an optional Annual Maintenance Service for full customer support, and access to updates and upgrades on all our products.LEARN MORE