iBwave Unveils iBwave Design
A Revolutionary New In-Building Wireless Design Software
Montreal, Canada, December 15, 2003 – iBwave Solutions, a leading developer of in-building wireless design software for carriers, equipment suppliers and infrastructure integrators, launches its flagship patent-pending product, iBwave Design. iBwave Design was created by RF engineers in the wireless in-building industry who identified a tangible need for a design tool that allows faster, more accurate infrastructure modeling and design.
Engineers never again have to piece together random tools like word processors, spreadsheets and CAD software for network designs. iBwave Design provides a complete, customizable solution for all types of in-building network planning. iBwave Design is a Windows-based graphical software solution created to simultaneously design and commission multiple carrier systems, frequency bands and wireless protocols.
"I have been working in the Telecom industry for many years and was shocked by the lack of proper tools available to design in-building networks," said Hugo Charbonneau, Product Manager at iBwave, "when I started working on iBwave Design, the positive reaction I received from many industry leaders was astonishing, especially from major carriers across North America. iBwave Design fills a major gap in the relatively new industry of in-building wireless network design".
iBwave Design features include:
- Free 30-day Trial ( www.ibwave.com )
- Simultaneous RF analysis between different technologies and frequency bands
- Configurable data view filters
- Downlink: Power/channel, composite power, absolute gain/loss, CDMA pilot power, CDMA overhead
- Uplink: Carrier Power, Noise/Channel, Carrier/Noise ratio
- BTS desensitization caused by noise rise
- Selection of RF sources (Base Station, off-air repeater with theoretical path or measured RSSI)
- Centralized component database containing cables, antennas, splitters, BDAs, repeaters and many other components from numerous manufacturers
- Using realistic graphical representations of each component
- Database editor for managing components
- Tracking of both equipment and installation costs
- Debugging message window
- Intuitive drag & drop GUI, Windows-based design
"I joined iBwave early last year because I strongly believe that iBwave Design answers genuine concerns for the in-building wireless industry" commented Mike Cegelski, President of iBwave, "we have been listening closely to what our customers' need and we are now launching an innovative product that will bring immediate value". iBwave Design dramatically improves customers' methods of designing in-building wireless networks and assures them of a quick return on their investment.
iBwave Solutions, the standard for converged indoor network planning is the power behind great in-building wireless experience, enabling billions of end users and devices to connect inside a wide range of venues. As the global industry reference, our software solutions allow for smarter planning, design and deployment of any project regardless of size, complexity or technology. Along with innovative software, we are recognized for world class support in 90 countries, industry’s most comprehensive components database and a well-established certification program. For more information visit: ibwave.com
For more information, please contact
E: [email protected]